- Waffles with real maple syrup (it’s in season!!)
- Home Made Yogurt (recipe coming later this week!)
- Honeycomb Cereal
- Cheese, Goldfish Crackers
- Brianna’s Fabulous Oatmeal Cookies
- Fish & Potatoes (still trying to finish up the fish from the freezer!)
- Kraft Dinner
Days of the Week Plan:
- Menu: Home Made Sausages
- Plans: We are off to visit Apron Ann to pick up Jen’s Apron. We are also off to the Brantford Expositor to pick up a couple 1/2 price gift cards and to pick up the plates from the lunch we delivered last week.
- Blog: MPM Post, Life Happens
- Menu: Shepherds Pie since I had made the meat ahead of time and just need to add the potatoes and some frozen veggies to it.
- Plans: Perfect and easy since this morning is bible study with Sandy. We are working on Titus 2 Series (Secrets of a Happy Heart, Happily Married and Parenting with Wisdom). Though we are still in the first book, it is am amazing series!!
- Blog: Swinging: Simple Summer Pleasure
- Menu: Perogies with sour cream and home made bacon
- Plans: Prayer Meeting
- Blog: WFMW Home Made Yogurt recipe
- Menu: Grilled Chicken with Vegetable Medley (a.k.a. fridge cleanout)
- Plans: None
- Blog: Romantic Dinner Post
- Menu: Pizza Out (when we go grocery shopping we stop at a little pizza bar. It’s 6.99 for a pizza and pop and it was one of our little ‘dates’ before the littles came along and now we still do it, though it isn’t quite as easy as it was before 🙂
- Plans: Today John has his 9 month baby check up and it is also Track and Field at our church’s Christian School so we’ll head there right after his appointment. I am helping with discus this year!
- Blog: TBA
The Weekend: Chloe will be attending a friend’s 2nd Birthday Party on Saturday! I don’t actually plan meals for the weekend. Since my husband loves to cook and create, this is his opportunity to come up with culinary masterpieces. A few weekends ago he made the most divine home-made ice cream!! He’s not a dedicated poster but be sure to check out his blog for interesting food experiences!
Don’t forget to enter the See Kai Run shoe giveaway!
Join in on Menu-Plan Monday. Do a post and link to here. Don’t have a blog? That’s OK, just leave a comment!