- a Saved by Grace Christian
- a happily wife married to Scott, a wonderful man (2005)
- a busy stay-at-home mommy to Chloe (2) and John (7 months)
- a caregiver to Jaiden (2) three days a week
- a Cupcake baker and a Bunwich maker (seriously!)
I’m also a new blogger and I am thrilled that you are here!! Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party of 2009! Never heard of the Ultimate Blog Party before? Well, neither had I but, I suggest that you head over a take a look…after you’ve explored my blog that is. There are prizes to be won!
I was domestically challenged when I first got married in 2005! This is a bit of an understatement 🙂
Since then, with the Lord’s help, my desire is to answer my beautiful calling – which is not all about housework! I am learning to be the helper my husband needs; an example and a teacher to my children so that they will come to know, love and serve God. I want to Wait on the Lord with my life! With His help, I want to be keeper of my home and to be a good steward of the time, talents and resources that the Lord has entrusted me with.
Did I mention that by participating in the Blog Party, you have a chance to win some fabulous prizes. You don’t have to have a blog to participcate My top prize picks are:
- Adorable Eleven Toddler Shoes (USC45) sponsored by Wishing Penny
- See Kai Run Shoes (USC11) sponsored by See Kai Run and Travelling with Baby
- Beautiful Butterfly Dress (USC42) sponsored by Sew Fierce
- $50 Hatley Gift Certificate (USC26) provided by Hatley
- $50 Madre Gear Gift Card (USC 66) provided by Madre Gear
- Or anything relating to little ones as I have a baby and a 2 year old.