Set for a Sizzling Summer: Super Summer Salad Dressing Recipe
- Cereals: Honey Comb or Corn Pops (they were on sale!)
- Eggs & Scott’s Home Made Smoked Pork Loin
- Home Made Yogurt
- Gherkin Pickles (Chloe loves these!)
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Grilled cheese sandwiches (we didn’t eat them last week)
- Stuffed Twice-baked Potatoes (M & M…cleaning out the freezer! These were something I liked when I was pregnant but you know how my husband feels about processed foods. He won’t eat them! and we didn’t get to them last week!)
Days of the Week Plan:
- Menu: Steak , tinfoil potatoes and cucumber salad
- Plans: Go visit Grandma in the hospital. We are also off to the Brantford Expositor to pick up a 1/2 price gift card. Dad is coming over tonight to help us build our garden.
- Blog: MPM Post, Teva Announcement
- Menu: Eating Out
- Plans: This morning is bible study with Sandy. We are working on Titus 2 Series (Secrets of a Happy Heart, Happily Married and Parenting with Wisdom). Though we are still in the first book, it is am amazing series!! We also have an out of town dentist appointment this evening. My mother-on-law also arrives from Africa tonight. Chloe will be soooo excited!
- Blog: Gratituesday: Birthday Boys
- Menu: Chicken and Rice Stir Fry.
- Plans: Bake Cookies: Church
- Blog: Set for a Sizzling Summer
- Menu: Home Made Sausages with Corn on the Cob!
- Plans: None
- Blog: Enough?
- Menu: Pizza Out (when we go grocery shopping we stop at a little pizza bar. It’s 6.99 for a pizza and pop and it was one of our little ‘dates’ before the littles came along and now we still do it, though it isn’t quite as easy as it was before 🙂
- Plans: Grocery Shopping
- Blog: Introduction to Miscarriage
The Weekend: Our neighborhood is having a garage sale. I am clearing out some stuff in our garage and putting it out with a donation box on the table. Any money that comes in will go to a family that could use the money. I will not be manning the tables as I will be out scoring the neighborhood for some fantastic finds!
I actually don’t plan meals for the weekend. Since my husband loves to cook and create, this is his opportunity to come up with culinary masterpieces. He’s been making ice cream on a regular basis since we got cream on sale. We’ve had half a dozen different flavours now? He’s not a dedicated poster but be sure to check out his blog for interesting food experiences!
Join in on Menu-Plan Monday. Do a post and link to here. Don’t have a blog? That’s OK, just leave a comment!