Chloe is two and this is her chore chart. This picture below is Chloe’s first attempt at setting the table. Pretty good if you ask me!
Chore Chart Tips:
- Receive Chart via email by contacting me
- Print it after changing the name (unless your daughter’s name is Chloe) and editing the chores to suit your family
- Laminate it (some office stores charge a small fee for this) or you can use a page protector sheet from the dollar store
- Put it on the fridge, high enough up that it requires help from mommy or daddy to fill it in
- Use small magnets (Ebay, Dollar Store), dry erase markers or a combination of both
- Head over to Simple Mom and Org Junkie for ideas on how to incorporate your little ones into daily activities and figuring out what they are capable of.
I made Chloe’s chart in MS Excel (it can also be opened with Open Office (a free program) so if you would like me to email you a chart for your own use, please contact me at beautifulcalling (at) gmail (dot) com.
Do you have a site you like for information on toddlers, chores and keeping house? Please leave the link in the comments. It would be much appreciated!
Thank you to a number of sources for their clipart
Related Topics: Learning Poster