- This week we have leftover waffles from Sunday. Pop them in the toaster – yum! We also have toast and cereal.
- Since the bunny came to visit, we have a few extra little sweet treats this week!
- We have apples, oranges and bananas as well as strawberries (Chloe loves berries!)
- And of course staples like gherkin pickles, cheese and goldfish crackers. The girls go crazy for those little pickles!
- We also have raisins but we want to be careful how many we eat since the seem to… well, pass right through them!
- In cleaning out our overstuffed freezer – I found some Pickerel (it’s a fish for those who don’t know). Scott isn’t crazy about fish but I really enjoy it. We were supposed to eat it last week ad didn’t!
- Scott also made smoked sausages last week (He got a sausage stuffer!) They were sure yummy. We’ll eat those one day too.
- When all else fails, we always have a good stock of Kraft Dinner. It’s the one prepackaged food that Scott has OK’d 🙂 The girls love pasta so this is always a hit!
- Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Tuesday: Sticky Chicken, Rice and Corn
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
his blog for interesting food experiences!
Thursday: Home Made Pizza. We’re trying out Crystal Paine’s recipe from her e-book Simply Centsible Suppers. (Didn’t do it last week!)
Friday: Burgers out
Weekends: Saturday we have a wedding to attend in London. How fun. I love weddings! I don’t actually plan meals for the weekend. Since my husband loves to cook and create, this is his opportunity to come up with culinary masterpieces. A few weekends ago he made the most divine home-made ice cream!! He’s not a dedicated poster but be sure to check out
Join in on Menu-Plan Monday. Do a post on your blog and link to here. Don’t have a blog? Just leave a comment!