I had the chance to test out some recipes using the Cook with Campbell’s website last month. Make a recipe, eat the recipe and provide feedback. The campaign didn’t require a blog post however, I thought I’d share some of what I made just for fun.
To start with, I had never used the cook with Campbell’s website before so all the recipes, and cooking with soup, were completely new territory to me.
- Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan (the first recipe I tried, it was a hit)
- 20-Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner (didn’t look super appealing but a huge hit. Everyone, including the kids, had seconds and finished the pan)
- Classic Weeknight Tacos (we’d never had hard tacos before and John was delighted with these!)
- Cheesy Beef Skillet Dinner (kids enjoyed this. they like noodles and cheese)
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce (the seasonings in the soup make this super easy. I think my aunts re
- Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla (a little too much salsa in the sauce for the children but this was easy and delish!)
- Cheesy Beef Lasagna (made this for my parents and both enjoyed!)
- Monterey Chicken Fajita (another hit with the kids)
- Quick Chicken & Noodles (was really quick)
- Creamy Perogie Dinner (this one was really unique. we’ve eaten perogies but never like this. Again too much salsa in the sauce for my children’s tastes but overall, we enjoyed. I loved the spinach addition; will definitely make again!)
All the recipes were actually pretty quick, which is pretty great for busy nights. Most of the recipes have pretty simple, staple ingredients. The only issue that I really had was that we did not like the mushroom soup in any of the recipes. I would swap that out for either cream of chicken or cream of celery and most of these meals we would make again on those nights when we’re in a hurry!
Have you ever cooked with Campbell’s?